MCreator 1.5.6 - another Minecraft 1.7.10 update!
While we work on MCreator for Minecraft 1.8, we have made another 1.7.10 update to fix some annoying bugs and to add some new things such as 3D MODEL ANIMATIONS! We have also improved the interface design a bit and also improved some other things. Are you wondering what are they and want to download new release? In this case, don't hesitate to hit read more!
We have removed some unused libraries to improve the performance of MCreator. Mob model importing has been improved as you no longer need to type its name when you import one. We have also improved events and added support for event stacking. As already said, now you can define mob model animations so your mobs will now be able to walk, move their arms, heads, ...
New semi-transparent design of the MCreators start page
Green bar in the mod creation context now represents the percentage of the form you already filled out
Things that were added to MCreator with 1.5.6 update:
- Added set variable event support to the armor, item, food and tool
- Reformated code to improve the performance of MCreator
- Updated Minecraft Forge version to the latest recommended version - 1291
- Added support for stacking events in groups
- Now you don't need to type 3d model name when importing it - it is done automaticaly
- Added support for mob model animations - head, arm and walking animations
- Destroy block event supports defining of drop location
- Improved step marking in mod creation menus
- Removed some unused libraries to reduce the size and improve performance of MCreator
- Custom mobs can now wear custom armor
- Enchanted the interface design a bit
- Added close warning in case you close MCreator while there is gradle task being executed in the background
Bugs that were fixed:
- Item events were duplicated once the mod was saved
- Fixed destroy block with drop event result - now it works
- Fixed some mob event issues
- Fixed add potion effect causing recompilation errors
- Fixed another case where missing cache.properties file could cause setup errors
- Fixed error with Minecraft test environment closing if importing old workspaces
- Fixed bug with old class files for var list and global events not being removed
xXMCXx was also so kind that he made a review of MCreator 1.5.6. Check it out!
Now we are going to start working even harder on MCreator for Minecraft 1.8. Meanwile, we will make another mod contest which should begin very soon so stay tuned! Tell which thing you like about this update the most in the comments!