Set special #ID for item's mod

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Set special #ID for item's mod

Hi everybody.

I'm here to found how we can set a special ID for items create in Mcreator. Effectively, Mcreator attribute random ID for the news items but i would like to select on my own the ID who are affiliates to the items/block/armor etc...

Is this possible? If it is, how can i do?

Hoping they are solutions, friendly Zex_!

Little up!

Little up!

Waiting for help, no one?

Waiting for help, no one?

NickGamerGR's picture
Select the custom item you

Select the custom item you created, click "Edit code of selected item", find the part where it says this: 

static{
block = (new ItemNAME(#));

, and change the number in the parentheses to what you want the item ID to be. That part is somewhere near the bottom, and looks like this: http://prntscr.com/arcp61

Kiriot22's picture
RE:Select the custom item you

@NickGamerGR Isn't this actually called view source? Btw if u add prntscr.com screenshots, add /direct at the end of the link ;)

NickGamerGR's picture
RE:RE:Select the custom item you

@Kiriot22 I think they changed its name at the 1.8.9 update of MCreator. Also, why redirect to the imgur page of the image? It's practically the same thing... thanks for the tip though!

DutchAT's picture
Gems: 49
There is a button called

There is a button called Preferences at the top of the program (top and right) and if you click it and then you click Block/Item's IDs you can set the first ID of your items, mods, and dimensions and also the archivements and mobs..

LonelyPancake's picture
RE:There is a button called

@DutchAT What version is that? I used to change the IDs by the way you said, but we cannot change the IDs there anymore. (I'm using MCreator 1.6.9 for Minecraft 1.9.4)