error

1 post / 0 new
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/23/2015 - 18:36
Gems: 0
error

 

 

 

can somwan help me with this error?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>Executing gradle command: runClient
>Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10240]
>(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. Alle rechten voorbehouden.
>D:\mcreator>cd forge
>D:\mcreator\forge>SET "JAVA_HOME=D:\mcreator\jdk\"
>D:\mcreator\forge>SET JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
>D:\mcreator\forge>SET PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\;%PATH%
>D:\mcreator\forge>gradlew runClient
>****************************
> Powered By MCP:             
> http://modcoderpack.com/    
> Searge, ProfMobius, Fesh0r, 
> R4wk, ZeuX, IngisKahn, bspkrs
> MCP Data version : unknown
>****************************
>:compileApiJava UP-TO-DATE
>:processApiResources UP-TO-DATE
>:apiClasses UP-TO-DATE
>:sourceMainJava UP-TO-DATE
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:109: error: cannot find symbol
>mcreator_laser mcreator_1 = new mcreator_laser();
>^
>  symbol:   class mcreator_laser
>  location: class TestEnvironmentMod
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:110: error: cannot find symbol
>mcreator_crazydolphinstarportalmod mcreator_2 = new mcreator_crazydolphinstarportalmod();
>^
>  symbol:   class mcreator_crazydolphinstarportalmod
>  location: class TestEnvironmentMod
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:111: error: cannot find symbol
>mcreator_portalframe mcreator_3 = new mcreator_portalframe();
>^
>  symbol:   class mcreator_portalframe
>  location: class TestEnvironmentMod
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:112: error: cannot find symbol
>mcreator_moonstone mcreator_4 = new mcreator_moonstone();
>^
>  symbol:   class mcreator_moonstone
>  location: class TestEnvironmentMod
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:109: error: cannot find symbol
>mcreator_laser mcreator_1 = new mcreator_laser();
>                                ^
>  symbol:   class mcreator_laser
>  location: class TestEnvironmentMod
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:110: error: cannot find symbol
>mcreator_crazydolphinstarportalmod mcreator_2 = new mcreator_crazydolphinstarportalmod();
>                                                    ^
>  symbol:   class mcreator_crazydolphinstarportalmod
>  location: class TestEnvironmentMod
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:111: error: cannot find symbol
>mcreator_portalframe mcreator_3 = new mcreator_portalframe();
>                                      ^
>  symbol:   class mcreator_portalframe
>  location: class TestEnvironmentMod
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\TestEnvironmentMod.java:112: error: cannot find symbol
>mcreator_moonstone mcreator_4 = new mcreator_moonstone();
>                                    ^
>  symbol:   class mcreator_moonstone
>  location: class TestEnvironmentMod
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_starportalblock.java:115: error: cannot find symbol
>    "012", "345", "678", Character.valueOf('0'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('1'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('2'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('3'), new ItemStack(mcreator_portalframe.block, 1), Character.valueOf('4'), new ItemStack(mcreator_laser.block, 1), Character.valueOf('5'), new ItemStack(Blocks.glass, 1), Character.valueOf('6'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('7'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('8'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), 
>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ^
>  symbol:   variable mcreator_portalframe
>  location: class mcreator_starportalblock
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_starportalblock.java:115: error: cannot find symbol
>    "012", "345", "678", Character.valueOf('0'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('1'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('2'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('3'), new ItemStack(mcreator_portalframe.block, 1), Character.valueOf('4'), new ItemStack(mcreator_laser.block, 1), Character.valueOf('5'), new ItemStack(Blocks.glass, 1), Character.valueOf('6'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('7'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), Character.valueOf('8'), new ItemStack(Items.iron_ingot, 1), 
>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ^
>  symbol:   variable mcreator_laser
>  location: class mcreator_starportalblock
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_starportalblock.java:129: error: cannot find symbol
>.setCreativeTab(mcreator_crazydolphinstarportalmod.tab)
>                ^
>  symbol:   variable mcreator_crazydolphinstarportalmod
>  location: class mcreator_starportalblock
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_moon.java:1305: error: cannot find symbol
>                                    p_147424_3_[j3 += short1] = mcreator_moonstone.block;
>                                                                ^
>  symbol:   variable mcreator_moonstone
>  location: class ChunkProviderModded
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_moonbiome.java:125: error: incompatible types
>        topBlock = mcreator_moon.block;
>                                ^
>  required: Block
>  found:    ModTrigger
>:compileJava FAILED
>D:\mcreator\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_moonbiome.java:126: error: incompatible types
>        fillerBlock = mcreator_moon.block;
>                                   ^
>  required: Block
>  found:    ModTrigger
>14 errors
>FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
>* What went wrong:
>Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
>> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
>* Try:
>Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
>BUILD FAILED
>Total time: 4.92 secs
>D:\mcreator\forge>
>Task completed with return code 0 in 5345 milliseconds