Help with dimension !

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 3
Help with dimension !

I have a small question that blocks in my mods.
How to know the id of the dimension that I created? I did that one creates.

IuStrenght's picture
Gems: 109
In test environment(sorry for

In test environment(sorry for bad english)
The id is : testenvironment:(name of your dimension)
Exemple :
testenvironment:raphazak

In the exported mod, the id will be :
(name of your mod):(name of your dimension)

Example:
christmasmod:raphazak

RE:In test environment(sorry for

@IuStrenght  So if I want to put the player teleports in dimension, the id is the name ?

So if I want to put the

So if I want to put the player teleports in dimension, the id is the name ?

J'imagine que tu parles

J'imagine que tu parles français ?

IuStrenght's picture
RE:J'imagine que tu parles

@_chuchu_ No, i don't speak French...I speak Romanian(Is similaire to French beacuse Romanian and French are Latin Languages)....Btw, i know some French...

IuStrenght's picture
Tell me the dimension name(in

Tell me the dimension name(in MCreator, not the guy name)

RE:Tell me the dimension name(in

@IuStrenght  

Now,i have a error

>C:\Pylo\MCreator159\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_sGUI.java:309: error: ')' expected
>if (entity.ridingEntity == null && entity.riddenByEntity == null && !world.isRemote){entity.travelToDimension(testenvironment:sdimension);}
>                                                                                                                             ^
>C:\Pylo\MCreator159\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_sGUI.java:309: error: not a statement
>if (entity.ridingEntity == null && entity.riddenByEntity == null && !world.isRemote){entity.travelToDimension(testenvironment:sdimension);}
>                                                                                                                              ^
>C:\Pylo\MCreator159\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_sGUI.java:309: error: ';' expected

SDimension

SDimension

Now,i have a error

Now,i have a error

>C:\Pylo\MCreator159\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_sGUI.java:309: error: ')' expected
>                                                                                                                             ^
>C:\Pylo\MCreator159\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_sGUI.java:309: error: not a statement
>                                                                                                                              ^
>C:\Pylo\MCreator159\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_sGUI.java:309: error: ';' expected

IuStrenght's picture
Try to remove the dimension

Try to remove the dimension and recreate it

Pages