Can't use custom block model

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tocone's picture
Gems: 0
Can't use custom block model

I can't use a model I created with opls Model Creator in MCreator for some reason. It is a .json file, but when I go into the testing environment, it's purple and black.

Screenshots:

file:///C:/Users/Ruby/Desktop/Stuff/Screenshot1.png

file:///C:/Users/Ruby/Desktop/Stuff/Screenshot2.png

file:///C:/Users/Ruby/Desktop/Stuff/Screenshot3.png

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
its the design

its the design

if you want to you can try the porgram i use https://mrcrayfish.com/tools?id=mc

Just download it and import your jason and your design and there you go

also if you arnt aware that texture can get glichy for some model programs to fix that porblem head towards your mcrator file then User/Jason/Blocks/ find your block then open it with any kind of text document then change the textures name to the EXACT name of the texure then just save it then test (you might have more then one for example  "1": "blocks/marblebricks","0": "blocks/marblebricks"   just change the name to the right texture thats in the " "  Dont mess with the numbers nor the block just change the name in  block/NAME)  you can try this method and see if it helps  im sorry if i confuse you lol

Tocone's picture
RE:its the design

@Brich036  ok thanks :)

Tocone's picture
I've got a different problem

I've got a different problem now xD. On MCreator 1.5.9 (mc 1.7.10) I made some present models using Techne. They appear dark on the testing environment.

zerodrime's picture

A problem may be thar there is a comma/period in the wrong place. And for Techne, for some reason not all models actually work with MCreator, and I have not yet found any pattern as to what causes it. For the .json models, just post copies of the actual text from them here, and maybe I could see if there are any problems in the file itself.  Mod of the Agonizer forever!