Things that I can't figure out how to add

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Things that I can't figure out how to add
  • Armor that has a 3D model
  • Food/Potions with nausea/blindness/other effects that are unable to create a potion for in vanilla minecraft
  • saplings
  • plants like wheat
  • blocks w/different orientation depending on where you're standing

Can anyone help me out here? Am I missing something or is MCreator unable to carry out these tasks?

Brich036's picture
Gems: 1
ok i'll tell you want i know

ok i'll tell you want i know

1.you cant make 3d model for armor

2.you cant make potions but if you make food and add potion effect then you can but for me that event has an error in it

3.for saplings and plants like wheat mess around with the plant element

4. you cant do that with blocks yet

will always keep modding and never forget that :D

Gems: 484
RE:ok i'll tell you want i know

@Brich036  Oh , you answered first :D

Gems: 484
1.The 3d model for armor is

1.The 3d model for armor is maybe possible. When i have more time , i try to make it.
2. In the food on eat event add "add potion effect" and set the ID of the effect which you want and time.
3. Make block that after some ticks place structure of the tree (if is there free place ) and to the right click event set condition if is in hand bone meal consume one bone meal  and  is some chance that it spawn tree structure.
4. You need Seed item. When you with your seed item click on farmland , consume seed item and place the 1st stage of the plant grow. This "1st stage grow block" will after some ticks chnage to another stage and the another to another else. In the last stage will be on break drop your "wheat" and seeds.

Gems: 0
For 2 i use this method.