Private Server Mod for Recording!

1 post / 0 new
vortex1753's picture
Gems: 0
Private Server Mod for Recording!

Contact Me

Spoiler: Highlight to view
EMAIL: vortex1753@gmail.com

YOUTUBE: xVx_Naratis (you could just look up Naratis)

Hello, Naratis here! I am looking to create a mod with one or few others working with me. I already have a bit of the mod and want it to be something that I will be able to put into a custom mod pack to expand minecraft greatly (I'm thinking there has to be like at least 200 modifications inside the mod I am creating) to be added along with other great big ones such as OreSpawn or Chocolate Dungeons, and also Tinkers Construct and such!

ABOUT THE MOD

Spoiler: Highlight to view
I am currently calling this Naratal Expansions, and already have a bunch of textures for items seen below. The mod is supposed to be big enough to lead up to things in OreSpawn, and I expect later elements in the mod to be strong enough to beat some of the bosses, along with my own bosses. I need help with some more texturing and modeling, and MANY more modding ideas. Currently the mod is based around a purple flower called the Naratal flower, which I have not come close to implementing yet, as the gear that you get from harvesting the flower requires a bunch of other things from the mod, and it should be a powerful end game item, needed to defeat some bosses.

IF YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THE IDEAS AND TEXTURES I HAVE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS STATED IN THE SPOILER ABOVE!!!!

THANK YOU,

NARATIS

Edited by: vortex1753 on 11/15/2015 - 21:02