I NEED HELP WITH DIMENSIONS

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
I NEED HELP WITH DIMENSIONS

so i´d like to make a dimension, then go there with a flying ship, not with portals. But in Mcreator we firstly need to make an portal, and I don´t want it. PLEASE HELP ME (sorry for my english, i´m from brazil)

Edited by: enzo_cp on 11/14/2015 - 18:54

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
well enzo_cp to me this is

well enzo_cp to me this is impossible but it all depends on how it works because if you had made an dimension (which you have no choice but to use a portal but use the portal frame like bedrock so no one can go there through a portal) and how world your ship be?is it like something like back to the future (if you havnt seen that movie then never mind then) or is it just a ship where you right click a block and it teleports you to the dimension?

no, its just like a block

no, its just like a block that teleports the player and the ship, and had that idea of the bedrock frame, so i think i´m gonna use it. Thank you!!!!

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
ok well when ever you make

ok well when ever you make the block head to events and click add event on "On Block RightClick" then add the event "Switch Dimension For Entity" also add the ID Of Your Dimension (Which i couldnt find the id for Dimensions sorry about that) then ok the only porblem you should have a that point is just trying to figure out the dimension ID but here a thing you can try if you have a biome for you dimension then use the biome ID and you can find the Biome ID Or IDs Click "Preferences" (its in the top right corner under need the Closed botton" then head to "block/item ID's" then there you should see the biome ID i hope this helped

you helped me a lot, thank

you helped me a lot, thank you!!