Help me with Techne Armor Models.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
OQBdude123's picture
Gems: 4
Help me with Techne Armor Models.

Hello World! I am trying to make a Super Smash Bros 4 Items and Armor Mod, and I need help making armor with a Techne model. How do I possibly make it like that? (And off topic, how do I make an item that when I hold it it shoots a Guardian laser.)

Mr_Alpha's picture
Gems: 46
Hello,

Hello,

About the armor, just look up "minecraft armor layer 1" and "minecraft armor layer 2" without quotation marks. The size will be 64x32 or 32x64. Layer 1 is for helmet and chestplate, layer 2 is for leggings and boots. Save them to your computer and open up a photo editor that can save as a png. I recommend GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation/Manipulator Program), which is an open source editing software commonly used on Linux but works perfectly fine on Windows and Mac if you download it specifically for that OS. You can get it for free from gimp.org but feel free to use whatever photo-editing software you want. From there just open it up, zoom in and color/draw over the outline provided from the png picture you downloaded. In other words, you don't need Techne. :P

About the Guardian laser weapon, try making a gun with particle effects. I'm really not sure.

Hope this helps,

Mr. Alpha

Mr_Alpha's picture
Gems: 46
*Look the armor layers up on

*Look the armor layers up on Google images. :P