Back to MCreator, Any Ideas for Mods?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Back to MCreator, Any Ideas for Mods?

Hello, thought to come back to Modding on MCreator. Any Ideas for mods? Anything Possible.

if its not the forums to post thoose posts. tell me

Hi !

Hi !

I had an idea of mod, but I'm not really a drawer, and it's hard to make some textures which are not so bad.

It's an idea of Virus.

First, some people will be infected by the Virus. For exemple, the people who played more than 100 hour will be infected.

Then, the virus will infect others people, near the first people who were infected.

The virus can randmly evolve and put effects on the player all the 15 min (For exemple) : Nausea, Poison, Slowness, Wither ...

People have an only way to exterminate the Virus : doing some research.

For that, they have to use a machine : an Analyser.

when they use a tool (an added tool) on a player, this will give a piece of DNA.

When it's put in the Analyser, it will send an information : between 5 and 9 colors.

To craft the remedy, people have to find what are the items wich correspond to the colors of the Virus.

To see the coloror of each item, use the Analyser which give back the color of the object.

The craft of the Remedy is all the needed items in a crafting table.

When a people right click on another one with the Remedy, the people focused become immune.

In safety, you can put an uncraftable item which destroy the virus when it used.

If you have some questions about it, ask me ;)

I'm french, then if you didn't understand something, ask  and I'll answer as soon as possible.

When you finished it, can you please give me the mod ? thanks ;)

Mr_Alpha's picture
Gems: 58
RE:Hi !

@Shinrod If he doesn't make the mod I'd be happy to draw stuff for you. :)

And can you do it for

And can you do it for Minecraft 1.6.4 pls?

Thanks ;)