No items with events?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
No items with events?

I've been having some problems. Whenever I make an item with an event, it says there's an error. Allow me to elaborate; whenever I add an event of any kind onto any item, upon trying to load the test environment it says: 

Recompilation has failed because compiler found errors.

Most likely, this was caused by the last mod you made.

Edit this mod and make sure you fill all the form elements.

There are some other things you can do:

If you still see the message after you do this, remove the mod or some of functionality and try again.

If you can't get rid of this message, export workspace and send it to us so we can try to help you.

Then remove the mod which caused the error.

Click Ignore Errors to ignore this message and fix errors on your own. Click Remove problematic mods if you want MCreator to remove mods listed above. After MCreator will do this, last gradle action will be reinvoked. 

Mods that cause errors:

(name of my mod)

I've tried exporting it to them as it suggested, but it didn't work.(I've tried many things, but no events work whatsoever) 

Gems: 3
It sounds like one of the

It sounds like one of the mods you made before this one is messing with these items and events. Go and check through all the other mods and see if there is anything that looks like it could be a conflict and change it.

GH127's picture
Gems: -1
If what BornAgain sais doesnt

If what BornAgain sais doesnt work can you pleasesendo send the gradle console error?It would help solve the problem

RE:If what BornAgain sais doesnt

@GH127  

C:\Users\me_000\Desktop\MCreator 1.5.8 [1.8] (1)\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_banana.java:119: error: no suitable method found for onBlockDestroyed(ItemStack,World,int,int,int,int,EntityLivingBase)
super.onBlockDestroyed(itemstack, world, i, j, k, l, entity);
     ^
    method ItemTool.onBlockDestroyed(ItemStack,World,Block,BlockPos,EntityLivingBase) is not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
    method Item.onBlockDestroyed(ItemStack,World,Block,BlockPos,EntityLivingBase) is not applicable
1 error

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

RE:RE:If what BornAgain sais doesnt

@Zxartle I did

Can you post the crash report

Can you post the crash report?

RE:Can you post the crash report

@HerobrineAK  

C:\Users\me_000\Desktop\MCreator 1.5.8 [1.8] (1)\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_banana.java:119: error: no suitable method found for onBlockDestroyed(ItemStack,World,int,int,int,int,EntityLivingBase)
super.onBlockDestroyed(itemstack, world, i, j, k, l, entity);
     ^
    method ItemTool.onBlockDestroyed(ItemStack,World,Block,BlockPos,EntityLivingBase) is not applicable
    method Item.onBlockDestroyed(ItemStack,World,Block,BlockPos,EntityLivingBase) is not applicable
1 error

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.