MODERATORS PLEASE READ

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
codyfilms's picture
Gems: 103
MODERATORS PLEASE READ

I made a minecraft mod called "the skyrim mod" and ive asked why but i havent got a answer so ill ask again. why is my mod being deleted? iv uploaded it twice now and its been deleted twice. Im not copying and one and its a good mod + you dont know how long it took to make the textures for the armor. so please reply, ive been using this program for over about a year now maby and have had ony one problem witch was i couldnt log in but that ok now, but your "staff" is deleting my mods!! I IS NOT HAPPY M8!

GH127's picture
Gems: -1
@codyfilms Im not a moderator

@codyfilms Im not a moderator but I think your mod is being deleted because you didnt follow the rules to post your mod(most of the times it is because of the image or bad description),so I highly recommend to read it before posting your mod ;)

Link to the Mcreator rules: https://mcreator.pylo.co/forum/10200/mcreator-moderators-and-rules-all-m...

If your mod still gets deleted then you really should try to contact a Moderator.

Hope I helped you :)

codyfilms's picture
Gems: 103
RE:@codyfilms Im not a moderator

@GH127 i asked permission to use the image for my mod and my description was VERY long with many spoilers. it had 5 armors 2 foods 1 animal some weapons and an enemy so i dont understand why it was deleted. trust me i followed the rules.

GH127's picture
Gems: -1
Well cody then it probably

Well cody then it probably was the image because the moderators dont know if you asked permission to use it.try to upload it again maybe with a different image or specifying that you asked permission,but if your image still get deleted then im sorry that I cant help you