Mobs won't move

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
xxstaten's picture
Gems: 0
Mobs won't move

Is there any way to make items I create, drop from vanilla mobs? What what I've learned, it seems that is impossible, and that I have to create me own mob just for things to drop... So I tried this, but the mob I created won't move at all. I used the wolf mob in techne and imported it to mcreator, and set it up the way I'm suppose to, but it just won't move... just stands there. Even when I break blocks below it, it just floats... What did I do wrong? http://i.imgur.com/tzAgtgE.png

EDIT: New problem... I got the mob to move around, but because of how it was mad in techne and imported into mcreator, I was only able to select one of the mobs head, as its head in mcreator. So in game, the wolf's ears, nose, and mane, just stay put, while the headpiece moves (creepy....) I haven't been able to find a way to fix this.

Edited by: xxstaten on 09/28/2015 - 21:14

Wassaka's picture
XD... You need to import the

XD... You need to import the AI Task from net.minecraft.entity.ai;

but please, show me the code so i can help you...

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
Making a mob is really easy

Making a mob is really easy in mcreator so you shouldnt if havy porblems wih it.

make sure you have "Has AI" enabled and select a AI based on or you can add your own AI task buy clicking "click to add AI task" if you do it that way the 2 important things you need is "Wander" and "Look Around" and you can pick whatever eles feels like whats needed

xxstaten's picture
RE:Making a mob is really easy

@Brich036 oh the AI thing was a bit confusing. thank you!

xxstaten's picture
Now I've got a new problem

Now I've got a new problem lol. I updated the main post with it

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
i believe its the animation

i believe its the animation thats messed

xxstaten's picture
RE:i believe its the animation

@Brich036 In techne, every piece is it's own. Like the mane, ears, nose, tail, body, head. In mcreator, I was only able to select 2 legs, 2 arms, and a head. So I chose just the head of course, but it literally only moves the head. It makes sense, but i need it to move the head, mane, nose, and ears.

Wassaka's picture
RE:RE:i believe its the animation

@xxstaten No, you can create "layers"... For Example: You create a cube called Leg, and foot. You can move this at the same time...