My mod keeps getting removed?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
My mod keeps getting removed?

So I've made this mod, The Pepe Mod, which implements all sorts of memes and whatnot. I've made 3 versions so far and uploaded each one to mcreator, but each one has been removed. I am unsure of why my mods are being removed. Is there anything I can change in my mod to make it so that it isn't removed? Thank you all in advance.

Mr_Alpha's picture
Gems: 102
Perhaps Pepe is copyrighted?

Perhaps Pepe is copyrighted?

Check out my 4(?) Elements Mod, Plants EX Mod and The Slingshot Parable! Be sure to rate them!

Pepe is not copyrighted, if

Pepe is not copyrighted, if it was it wouldn't exist due to existing solely as a meme. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Plus there's many mods that are not deleted even though they are modifications containing copyrighted material, such as the SAO mod (8th most popular on the site) multiple Five Nights At Freddies mods, The Last Of Us, Clash of Clans, and tons of other mods that have been up way longer than mine and not deleted.

I'm just wondering why my mod specifically is being removed even though it matches all of the requirements and rules.

Actually, I may have found my

Actually, I may have found my issue.

Select good picture. You mustn’t use pictures that you don't own or you don't have permissions for usage. Picture can be Logo of your mod or screenshot. If you put random picture or one made with Paint, your mod will be removed.

Please make good description about your mod. If you won't follow these guidelines, your mod may be moderated or removed.
If you don't put enough effort into the page of your mod, it won't be popular or it might even be removed by the site moderators.
Minimal length of the description is 150 characters!

I did not put much effot into my descriptions and whatnot, the moderators may have been upset about this. I will make sure to be extensive in my next update.