Previously made mods don't auto-update.

1 post / 0 new
Gems: 0
Previously made mods don't auto-update.

So, i just had to re-make an entire 30-part mod from scratch, and I am REALLY not happy about it. Here's what happened: While working on my Green Lantern mod, I decided to create a new item. I created a Green Lantern Ring Power Core, which would be used in the new crafting recipe for my previously made Green Lantern Ring. Here's where the problem happened: I went to add the Power Core to the recipe for the Ring, but since I created the Ring before the Power Core even existed, the Power Core didn't pop up in the list of usable items. Thinking nothing of it, I decided I could just delete the ring and re-make it. When I did that, errors were reported from the 5 mods that relied on the Ring as part of their crafting recipe, which was to be expected considering I had just deleted said ring. However, when I deleted those 5 mods, every other existing mod reported errors, even though none of them required any of the 6 mods I had deleted to function! I ended up deleting all 32 mods, and re-making them from scratch. So, there needs to be a feature where when you go to edit a previously created mod, the item list automatically updates to include any newly-created items as well as the previously existing ones. Also, there's still the problem of why for some reason 6 mods that were unrelated to the rest of the mods caused every mod to suffer errors. On a side note, PLEASE fix the mob AI. It's really annoying not being able to create mobs that function the way they're supposed to.