I'm trying to make stairs for my mod, but I don't know how. How would I do this?Thanks in advance!
I am having the same issue. In the 1.5.4 version you could make every block type but the newer versions are missing all those options. It's a real dissapointment.
Instructions to make a stair:
1. Have a single texture
2. Select "cross" render style
3. Export the mod in .ZIP
4. Open the .ZIP folder
5. Go to assets>minecraft>models>blocks
6. Open your .json block model with a note editor (i recomend notepad ++)
7. Change "block/cross" to "block/stairs"
8. Enter in this link → http://bit.ly/1iA5kbl
9. Paste the folders in assets>minecraft>models>blocks (downloaded in the previous link)
10. Enjoy your mod!