Need help with sword

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Need help with sword

I'm sorry if the title is a little misleading, however this isn't a generic sword, I want to know if it is possible to create a sort of 'Ender sword'

Basically, would itbe possible, if you right-click with the sword on a block, you teleport ontop of it, it will have infinite uses but can be used to get up tall gaps ike a mountain, or when you go mining, as you will be able to jump then wuickly teleport, however I do not want it to teleport to the side of the block, I want it to teleport you on top of the block.

I am not that good at this program, only found ut about it last week and the interface confused me at first, however I wanted something special, that doesn't just add mobs, ores and dimensions.

Thanks!!

-Outrageous250

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
i see and i believe theres

i see and i believe theres away when making a sword your you'll come across an event tab then click the one that says "when right click on block" then look for teleport and  now yall you go todo is figure out how to set it up

Gems: 0
RE:i see and i believe theres

@Brich036 I know that, the problem is that I'm not sure what to enter, really, anyways, thanks for trying to help me :)