SLOT GUIS FOR 1.5.8 IDEAS! KLEMEN PLEASE READ!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Creeper521's picture
Gems: 0
SLOT GUIS FOR 1.5.8 IDEAS! KLEMEN PLEASE READ!

I would like to know how customizable the Slot GUIs will be. I think you should be able to add several types of slots. There should be a setting in GUI where it shows the inventory in the GUI, like a chest if selected.

- Storage Slots (Like slots for chests, inventory would need to be shown in GUI)

- Crafting Slots (A slot where you would put an item for a recipe, inventory would need to be shown in GUI)

- Recipe Slots (A slot where an item would appear when you put in the recipe, inventory would need to be shown in GUI)

- Fuel Slots (A slot where you would put fuel for a furnace or , inventory would need to be shown in GUI)

- Dispense Slot (A slot where item in slot is dropped out if powered by redstone, inventory would need to be shown in GUI)

It would be nice to drag and drop slots to make a GUI, then be able to add recipes like say my gui looks like this:

[SLOTNAME_1] + [SLOTNAME_2] --> [SLOTNAME_3]

(recipe slot)            (recipe slot)             (crafting slot)

I would like to be able to add recipes like:

if [minecraft_redDye] in [SLOTNAME_1] and [minecraft_bricks] in [SLOTNAME_2] put [mcreator_redBricks] in [SLOTNAME_3]

Or say I'm making a fuel GUI:

[RECIPESLOT_1] 

--> [CRAFTINGSLOT_1] 

[FUELSLOT_1] 

And add recipes like this:

if [minecraft_woodenPlank] in [RECIPESLOT_1] and [FUELSLOT_1] = HAS FUEL put [mcreator_burntPlanks] in [CRAFTINGSLOT_1]

But, we shouldn't have to code to do all this work, of course. We should be able to drag and drop, and be able to link fuel slots and crafting slots together, and click a slot and it opens up an item/block selection window, and we click what should go in that slot, like when you make a recipe with mcreator.

I would also love to be able to make new storages, but maybe you want it so certain ones only hold 3 blocks in the GUI, well if you drag and drop the Storage Slot, the item should stay in the GUI, and when you open the GUI again, it should still be there.

There should also be presets, like:

- Crafting Table Preset

- Chest Preset

- Furnace Preset

- Dispenser Preset

and more! Please read over my idea, and if there is anything I missed please add on. I hope this is added to MCreator because I would really like to add a GUI that is just like my first example, to combine blocks together.

Maybe you could also mix some slots together, say when you craft an item, you want it to be dispensed into a hopper, into a chest, well if you combine a dispenser and a recipe one, it'll happen. This might be the only one you can mix together, but it would still be cool!

This took me a long time to write and I would love to have this implemented in MCreator, so if you see Klemen, please show him this, as we would all love to have this.

Edited by: Creeper521 on 08/16/2015 - 16:59

Gems: 283
(No subject)

cat.gif

-Ellivers

Gems: 283
(No subject)

2017-07-31_16.32.38.png

-Ellivers

Gems: 52
I agree, that would be very

I agree, that would be very useful.