Mcreator Feature Suggestion: Using External Mods in MCreator/Test Environment

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Mcreator Feature Suggestion: Using External Mods in MCreator/Test Environment

A cool Idea that could revoulutionize Mcreator is to beable to use External mods. Ive Gatherd a few reasons on how that might be usefull. I think this would be very usefull, It would be so cool to beable to use a cool feature from one mod in my mod etc.

Like i said SO COOL

Reasons this would be cool:

1.Say You wanted to make a mod with multiple parts, say a core mod, a food mod, a technology mod, and a magic mod. You would want things from the original core mod to be able to be used in the other mods, EX: tin ore from the core mod to be used in the technology mod.

2.Say you wanted to make an addon for an existing mod, You would want to use parts of that mod into the addon. Or for different things in the mods to interact. EX: Magic essence in MajicMod++ to be used in a crafting recipie for a spell

3.Say you wanted different pieces from other mods that are already made, you wanted to use the Rainbow Ore in RandomModUltraXL++ with all its features you didnt want to have to remake it in your mod

Gems: 8
I agree with you, this is

I agree with you, this is something I would also like to be implemented. I have previously made a post saying much the same as yours: https://mcreator.pylo.co/forum/14353/using-external-mods-mcreatortest-en...