ALOT OF BUGS!!!!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
ALOT OF BUGS!!!!

I am trying to make a mod and i am working VERY HARD ON IT but then when i try to test ALOT OF ERRORS AND STUFF I AM DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT + sometimes it doesn't open + the site sometimes doesn't open + I CAN'T EXPORT

puppet72's picture
I am having the same issues

I am having the same issues but can't seem to get an answer as to how to fix it

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
i have said this in almost

i have said this in almost every topic that involveing bugs there are some mod elements that wont work in mcreator 1.5.7 like food,GUIs,techne moduels, etc get rid of any of the ones i listed then give it a try again and if it works then test your mod more often and not make a bunch of mod elements because you wont know which one is crashing the game

puppet72's picture
the main problem i am having

the main problem i am having right now is that MCreator is not loading completely. It gets stuck on the "loading pylo sync API" screen

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
i remember having something

i remember having something like that but me i just waited it out for a while you can try that and if you already tried then uninstall your mcreator and reinstall it and if that donst work make sure your computer is not blocking mcreator. try these and if they still dont work let me know and i'll do my best to help you on it

maxde6's picture
This happend to me too when i

This happend to me too when i was on 1.5.5 i now use 1.5.6 because mcreator 1.8 is to buggy