Mod doesn't get recognized in Forge

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Mod doesn't get recognized in Forge

Hi guys,

I want to make mods and my friend told me about this Mcreator software. It's simple and easy to use, I've just exported my mod and put it in the mods folder (I tried both .jar and .zip) and Forge didn't crash, it just doesn't recognize it, like it doesn't show up in the mods section. Any help why this is happening? I would love to see my first mod work after 2 hours of "programming"! 

Brich036's picture
Gems: 2
make sure your using the

make sure your using the right versions, mcreator 1.5.6 is for minecraft 1.7.10 and mcreator 1.5.7 for 1.8 and if you are using the right versions and if that didnt work then try clicking "test minecraft client environment" and if your mod works there thens its just your minecraft or your forge

Oh I see, thanks for replying

Oh I see, thanks for replying. I waited for so long for a reply and finally after a few weeks, here it is. I was going to give up until now. I didn't realize there were new versions. Thanks a lot btw

It still doesn't work, when I

It still doesn't work, when I launch forge 1.7.10, the mod won't show up. Plus, when I export my mod in mcreator 1.5.8 , it crashes.