I'm making a new mod

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
I'm making a new mod

Hello guys,my name is Gilgamesh and i'm a new member of the MCreator,i'm brazillian so my english not is very good,but i'll try my best,and no,i dont use the google translator,he sucks.

Well,today i'll start to create a new mod,called : The Bible,this mod is about 3 dimensions,The Hell,Purgatory and The Heaven,each with 1 boss,1 mini-boss and 3 different types of mobs,for example,The Hell - the boss will be Lucifer...nice hum?,i just need some suggestions to Purgatory that i can use,please if you know something,leave a reply ;)

Dante described Purgatory as

Dante described Purgatory as a mountain, so maybe base the landscape off of that. The mobs might use fire attacks, like "cleansing with fire".

This is nice too,but

This is nice too,but currently fire attacks will be made by "The Hell mobs","The Heaven mobs" has a speciallity too,but i'll take a look at your idea,if i use something i'll give credits to you.

**SPOILER**

Hey guys,another thing,each boss and mini-boss will have theyr own dungeon,with unbreakable walls,and to enter you'll need to place a "key",maybe,maybe typing a bible verse,according to the question of course,to open the "path",each dimension has theyr own blocks,i'll not use any vanilla block.Of course,has neutral animals too,with different drops,for example,"Infernal Cow" that will drop an amazing food item.

Lericon's picture
I create new SCP Mod
RE:I create new SCP Mod

@Lericon Dont put your link in my page...