Problem Modding

1 post / 0 new
Gems: 0
Problem Modding

I have been working on my mod for a while now and i have many great ideas. The only problem is some of my new elements are not working and i have no idea how to fixs them. They both are custom techne models and the gradle log makes no scense to me. Can someone please teach me how to read these codes or help me read them. thanks.

here are the logs

C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenDragon.java:323: error: illegal start of expression
= new ModelRenderer(this, 48, 50);
^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenDragon.java:324: error: illegal start of expression
.addBox(0F, 0F, 0F, 15, 0, 5);
^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenDragon.java:325: error: illegal start of expression
.setRotationPoint(-20F, 12.53333F, -3F);
^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenDragon.java:326: error: illegal start of expression
.setTextureSize(1071, 429);
^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenDragon.java:327: error: illegal start of expression
.mirror = true;
^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenDragon.java:328: error: illegal start of expression
setRotation(, -0.6457718F, 0F, 0F);
            ^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenDragon.java:460: error: illegal start of expression
.render(f5);
^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenScaledSword.java:153: error: ';' expected
private ModelGreen Scaled Sword customModel;
                         ^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenScaledSword.java:155: error: '(' or '[' expected
public ItemCustomRender() {customModel = new ModelGreen Scaled Sword();}
                                                        ^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenScaledSword.java:187: error: '{' expected
public static class ModelGreen Scaled Sword extends ModelBase
                              ^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenScaledSword.java:202: error: ';' expected
public ModelGreen Scaled Sword()
                        ^
C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_greenScaledSword.java:202: error: invalid method declaration; return type required
public ModelGreen Scaled Sword()
                         ^
12 errors

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

Please help all of this gibberish is really confusing, and i want my mod to look good.