"Problematic Mod" Message Not Going Away

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
zeno124's picture
Gems: -1
"Problematic Mod" Message Not Going Away

So I went on MCreator today and I saw a problematic mod message. I removed the mod it said to remove, but the console failed and it said to delete it again. I checked the workspace I had the problematic mod in and it wasn't there, but the message still kept coming up and now I can't do anything else. I also tried deleting it in...

MCreator 1.5.6 [1.7.10]\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator

...but after I deleted the .java file it just reappeared after the console did another command. Can anyone tell me how to fix this bug? Thanks!

Edited by: zeno124 on 07/14/2015 - 04:05

Gems: 0
same for me  

same for me

ahig's picture
Gems: 60
alright, first of all, what

alright, first of all, what was the name of the mod? I had this problem once but i fixed it... i am sorry but i can not remember how i fixed it.

Gems: 0
RE:alright, first of all, what

@ahig For some reason this problematic mods thing keeps on coming up. I tried deleting the mod and still nothing happens. Logged out, nothing happens. Restart my computer, nothing happens. Can someone tell me how to ERASE this message? I just wan't to test out my terrain and mod. It's not published. I just started on a new mod beside my first one I didn't publish. It was the worst mod ever. xD