Do you need an pixel Artist? Seth (Is no longer) at your service!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seth5443's picture
Gems: 6
Do you need an pixel Artist? Seth (Is no longer) at your service!

MAIN: PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM

EDIT: Deadline reached. I will not be checking anymore this post nor help anyone.

Hello! do you have an mod with great ideas, and lots of stuffs, but that haves terrible textures?

Or do you simply use the texture creator and recolor the stuff? Or even worse, Cutting and pasting textures from google images (which can get you copyright and stuff)

And finally, do you need an friend or team member that knows how to do pixel art?

Well (not to brag but) Im here!

If you're not new at MCreator, you probably know me (or don't remember my name)

I am that freaking idiot that created The Lost Weapons, Seth Lab, Elemental Combat, and shit like that!

Well, you probably want to see how good i am, so let me tell you some quick things:

I really enjoy doing pixel art, and even more helping others, Also the mods i created (100% alone) were always mod of the week! (Just because of the textures though).

If thats not enough for you, i have some textures to show you. Here are some of the bests.(skill icon for a game)(Unfinished)(something i literally made by just drawing random lines on paint, lol.)

Now, you must be thinking one of these 3 Things:

Pfft, i wasted my time.

Not bad, Maybe i can get help from this guy!

WOW AWESOME! What can i do to contact you!?

Anyways, if you do need my help, ill be glad. Till now, ill be checking this forum every day, (probably every 3 hours too).

BOTTOM

But here are some Rules. Before commenting. please read these.

1-) I won't help you if your mod contains rude or +18 content

2-) I won't help you making 3d Models pixel art like custom blocks, mobs, armor. (Unless you have really gotten me motivated)

3-) MOST IMPORTANT RULE: I WON'T HELP YOU IF YOUR MOD HAVES AN OVERUSED/NON-CREATIVE IDEA. Like: FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY MOD, ''CHEESE'' MOD, POOP MOD, etc. I seriously won't help you if you come up with an idea so unoriginal. What i like is something with creativity, something new that came from your mind, Or it can be a mod from a decent game too, example: Zelda, Terraria, Devil May Cry, Etc. (it can also be from an anime)

4-) There IS an deadline (to ask for my help) I will only be checking this forum till the 07/20/2015. Also if im helping already a person, ill won't be helping you anymore. Sorry. i can't help many people at once.

Those are the rules

Also... Note: I won't help you making mods, making the pixel art is my only Job.

Just one last thing. If you want to apply for my help, then do it this way.

(Example Comment)

Mod Name: <Your mod name goes here>

Mod Concept: <Here you explain on what consists your mod, what are your ideas and etc.)

Communication: <This is very important, please post the name of an program you want to use so we can communicate. Example: Facebook, skype, etc. Also include here your username of the communication program)

Edited by: Seth5443 on 07/21/2015 - 02:24

Gems: 0
Mod Name: Wonder Weapons(from

Mod Name: Wonder Weapons(from the COD series)

Mod Concept: The mod is basically about the Wonder Weapons in the COD zombie series. The mod will have guns like ray gun, paralyzer, Winter's Howl and much much more.

Communication: Skype: Phantom1165                                                                                                                  Youtube: Phantom1165                                                                                                                 PSN: Phantom1156

Mod Name: Skulduggery

Mod Name: Skulduggery Pleasant Mod (from the Skulduggery Pleasant series)

Mod Concept: Simply, I want to try and include the different brands of magic from the books, such as Necromancy, Elemental (air, fire, water and earth manipulation) and Teleportation. As well as this I was considering some items like shadow armour, rings, and gauntlets for Necromancers, as well as items such as Necromancers shadows and fireballs for Elementals. Plus some more items and effects I'm working on currently. 

Communication: yoshifan24@gmail.com, drop me an email if you're interested and I'll get back to you, thanks! 

Seth5443's picture
RE:Mod Name: Skulduggery

@meg0ne I shall help you! i have sent an mail to you.

Mr.Noob The Creator's picture
Mod Name:Super Smash Bros.

Mod Name:Super Smash Bros. Mod

Mod Concept: Taking the characters of the game franchise and adding custom armor with potion effects and ability items depending on the character. I need help with the armor item textures. Not the armor itself. I also need help with some of the item textures which correspond with the items from the games. I personally feel some of the armor item textures just plain look terrible and I would like help with the item textures. All my plans for the mod are on the mod page itself.

Communication:

Email: brayansoto46@gmail.com

Seth5443's picture
RE:Mod Name:Super Smash Bros.

@Mr.Noob The Creator Hell,that will be an challenge. But i do accept! an mod that focus on multiplayer pvp, thats what i like!

Mod Name: Magic arts

Mod Name: Magic arts

Mod Concept: hmmmm.... (As you can see, clearly, im not good at explaining) It adds in a bunch of magic items like brews, magic items, staffs, magic materials like a lightning storm in a bottle and much much more (Its slightly inspired by Wichery but its not a cheap rippoff) (Im not english, clearly as you can see)

It also adds in a bunch of crafting items/block like barrels (For brewing) and alchemy-station for mixing brews and making magic items, but im planning to add in more crafting blocks/items.

Email: korall@allt2.se

if i had the space in my

if i had the space in my coputer i would ask for tuxture help but i have 0