I don't know how to start a mod?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
I don't know how to start a mod?

Hello all,

I am new to Mcreator and I am having trouble finding videos to get started. I just downloaded today and I am very new to programming. I am looking for real basic information and step by step. As simple as how do I start creating a mod?  Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thank you. 

killzor66676's picture
Gems: -1
if you are looking to make a

if you are looking to make a sword go to the tools tab and click create item/block texture then choose a sword and make it on bolth 2 slots, then color it the color you want then save and click workspace, create new element then go to tool! it will give you instructions from there. 'w'

CreeperJames if you need help

CreeperJames if you need help, I can help through Skype: dabudderbeast (w/ a diamond pick picture).  I'm not extremely good at it yet but I can give you the basics.  If you send me a Skype message tell me your from Mcreator

CreeperJames if you need help

CreeperJames if you need help, I can help through Skype: dabudderbeast (w/ a diamond pick picture).  I'm not extremely good at it yet but I can give you the basics.  If you send me a Skype message tell me your from Mcreator