Won't even start

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Won't even start

I installed this and it just sits there saying it's installing forge. Have waited for an hour and it still says installing forge. I really want to create my own mods, but it doesn't look like this is going to work :(

Edited by: jvogel0321 on 06/16/2015 - 22:19

update: I got it to start now

update: I got it to start now... just had to wait longer, I guess. But now, when I try to make a simple mod to add a mob, it just crashes... kind of feel like I'm wasting my time with this. Maybe it's the skin I'm using? I don't know... i just wish it would just work. pulling my hair out trying to make a simple mob mod :-/

It returns this error:

It returns this error:

* What went wrong:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\.gradle\2.0\taskArtifacts\cache.properties (The system cannot find the file specified)
> C:\Pylo\MCreator156\forge\.gradle\2.0\taskArtifacts\cache.properties (The system cannot find the file specified)

Hi!

Hi!

I tried to install an older version of MCreator and got a similar message when downloading forge. Is there some workaround? Recently the downloading site of Forge has changed and I believe this is the reason for such errors.