Recompilation or lauching Minecraft Test Client Environment

1 post / 0 new
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/27/2014 - 15:23
Gems: 0
Recompilation or lauching Minecraft Test Client Environment

Hello, I've got a problem. When I try to recompilation my mod to .Jar/.Zip, MCreator shuts down without reason. In one moment. I can't see what's wrong in concole, 'cause programm shuts down too fast. When I try to launch Client Minecraft Test Environment, I've took 3 different messages. What I can do, to MCreator launch Minecraft CLient or to recompilation mod??? Mcreator 1.5.0 (for Minecraft 1.7.10)

P.S.:I'm from Russia. Sorry, if I wrote mistakes in this message :)

P.S.S.:It's console with 3 different messages. 

P.S.S.S.:Green - these words wrote green color;

Red - these words wrote red color;

Yellow - these words wrote yellow color.

>BOOTING UP GRADLE...
>Data loaded, MCreator gradle console ready [ver 1.007]! [boot took 14 milliseconds]
>LEFT click to hide. RIGHT click once to copy log to the clipboard or twice to clear the log.
>MCreator was not able to connect to the internet. Gradle tasks are not going to work.
>===================================================================================================================
>Executing gradle command: runClient                                                                                      yellow
>MCreator was not able to connect to the internet. Gradle tasks are not going to work.                  yellow
>Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
>(c) Љ®аЇ®а жЁп Њ ©Єа®б®дв (Microsoft Corp.), 2009. ‚ᥠЇа ў  § йЁйҐ­л.                               
>"gradlew" ­Ґ пў«пҐвбп ў­гв७­Ґ© Ё«Ё ў­Ґи­Ґ©                                                                               red
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150>cd forge
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET "JAVA_HOME=C:\Pylo\MCreator150\jdk\"
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\;%PATH%
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>gradlew runClient
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>
>Task completed with return code 0 in 1405 milliseconds
>Task return code check OK!                                                                                                        green
>Є®¬ ­¤®©, ЁбЇ®«­пҐ¬®© Їа®Ја ¬¬®© Ё«Ё Ї ЄҐв­л¬ д ©«®¬.                                                      red
>===================================================================================================================
>Executing gradle command: runClient                                                                                            yellow
>MCreator was not able to connect to the internet. Gradle tasks are not going to work.                       yellow
>Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
>(c) Љ®аЇ®а жЁп Њ ©Єа®б®дв (Microsoft Corp.), 2009. ‚ᥠЇа ў  § йЁйҐ­л.
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150>cd forge
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET "JAVA_HOME=C:\Pylo\MCreator150\jdk\"
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\;%PATH%
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>gradlew runClient
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>
>"gradlew" ­Ґ пў«пҐвбп ў­гв७­Ґ© Ё«Ё ў­Ґи­Ґ©                                           red
>Task completed with return code 0 in 109 milliseconds
>Є®¬ ­¤®©, ЁбЇ®«­пҐ¬®© Їа®Ја ¬¬®© Ё«Ё Ї ЄҐв­л¬ д ©«®¬.               red 
>Task return code check OK!                                                               green
>===================================================================================================================
>Executing gradle command: runClient                                                                                               yellow
>MCreator was not able to connect to the internet. Gradle tasks are not going to work.                            yellow
>Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
>(c) Љ®аЇ®а жЁп Њ ©Єа®б®дв (Microsoft Corp.), 2009. ‚ᥠЇа ў  § йЁйҐ­л.
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150>cd forge
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET "JAVA_HOME=C:\Pylo\MCreator150\jdk\"
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>SET PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin\;%PATH%
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>gradlew runClient
>"gradlew" ­Ґ пў«пҐвбп ў­гв७­Ґ© Ё«Ё ў­Ґи­Ґ©                                       red
>Є®¬ ­¤®©, ЁбЇ®«­пҐ¬®© Їа®Ја ¬¬®© Ё«Ё Ї ЄҐв­л¬ д ©«®¬.           red
>C:\Pylo\MCreator150\forge>
>Task completed with return code 0 in 63 milliseconds
>Task return code check OK!                                                             green