Is it Possible To make a Lucky Block mod?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Is it Possible To make a Lucky Block mod?

I was wondering if it was possible to make a lucky block mod. You just add events to a block when it is placed right? Here are some things I don't know how to do: (If someone knows that would be great0 Lucky Well Name Items with color Weapons with enchants Item drops Blocks falling from the sky Items with enchants Making a Lucky Block luckier or unluckier I really want to make my own lucky block mod so if any one could tell me I would be thrilled!

xXMCXx's picture
Gems: 384
Well if you looked a little

Well if you looked a little harder you could of easily found this video on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zytvetLXRdI&list=PLw7d_9pf4bFqWXVUweg_Eb... this shows you how to make a lucky like block. 

RE:Well if you looked a little

Can you rename things in color or say things in color in the chat?

Do you have to do real coding

Do you have to do real coding if you want to make it exactly like a lucky block + more?

xXMCXx's picture
Gems: 384
RE:Do you have to do real coding

@Disguise17 All a lucky block is, each item it drops has X% to spawn. so MCreator can make a lucky block same as if you coded, you can make mobs spawn,structures,Text,items.weapons,blocks etc etc etc. (if that isnt what a lucky block is then idk what is.)