[Deleted] Program

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
NBG
Gems: 0
[Deleted] Program

Please please please remove this program from the internet or at least fix the [Removed] bugged program. Every time i try to load the program. "Loading block elements..." for about 9 hours...

So i go into my mod.xml file and delete everything, loads up, make a new element but wait!!!!!! It doesn't appear! Oh fantastic! I might as well open eclipse and program a mod without this piece of [Removed]. Thst's not all! 

I set a mob's health to 5,000, instantly kill it with a IRON sword.....wow, just wow....Why does everything in this program [Removed] up? At least have a [Removed] auto-save feature!

So he's my final view on this program, it's a program that you can make a mod but if you close it down. BOOM! You lose everything. If you try to fix it you have to restore everything to factory default which takes 5 hours to install again! [Removed] FIX IT!

Edited by: xXMCXx on 05/27/2015 - 07:50

i think thats just yours lol

i think thats just yours lol

it drive me crazy when people

it drive me crazy when people use this and say its bad but art using it right

xXMCXx's picture
Gems: 382
@NBG this program is amazing

@NBG this program is amazing and the best prgoram to use for mod making, I have NEVER has the problem you are having. You can report any issue you have to klemen, or go here and report issues you may have, please do not go around posting forums like this without first asking for help from our VERY HELPFUL COMMUNITY or without reporting your issues (without cursing)