I need a help !

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
I need a help !

Ok so I have made a lot of 3d models in techne and I have been having problems with every single cusom model , when I finally do everything and just finish the element that im doing which in this case was a 3d armor and a 3d weapon which I finished and then when it was you know doing its job in console it just starts to get a lot of red lettes ( errors and problems ) and then it says something about ignore or delete the mods that are causing problems . Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong or how to fix it please and also In Techne I cant get the textures right 

I'm having the same issue.

I'm having the same issue.

Hiwever, I can help youm withthe textures problem. For each block below the "Offset" buttons 

there is a texture offset button for X and one for Y this lets you move each blocks texture

around (the top left) so when exporting you know what peice is what! I hope i help!

Have you set the texture file

Have you set the texture file correctly? animations? everything that asked was filled in? no circular models? then everything should be fine. Just run through it again.