How to change the texture of a block???

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
How to change the texture of a block???

i want to be able to change the texture of a block when i right click it in a game. Do i use an animation or event or something??

19062scott Ender Eye's picture
ok so i know how to change

ok so i know how to change the block you right click to another but if you want the other block to change back then you will need to do the same things for that block *if using two blocks* if using more then two I can't help.

So build your block or blocks if changing it to a minecraft block then not much i can help with to change it back to the first block. unless your making it like 1, 2, 3... 1, 2, 3...

So after having the 2 *or more* blocks built go and ==EDIT ELEMENT== and get to ==Step 4 - Events== and in the ==On block right clicked== then click on ==Add event== then on ==Remove Block== change nothing then add it. then click on ==Add event== aging and go to ==Add Block== and then in the grey area click it and add your other block.

It will change the block you right click on to the block you selected then do the same to the other block if you want it to change back when right clicked or you can change it so that it changes to another block same as above only in the grey area it changes to another block.

The animation bit I have had problems with it acting like flowing water in minecraft where it is always updating without clicking on it.

19062scott Ender Eye's picture
sorry got side tracked at

sorry got side tracked at

So build your block or blocks if changing it to a minecraft block then not much i can help with to change it back to the first block. unless your making it like 1, 2, 3... 1, 2, 3...

should of been

So build your block or blocks if changing it to a minecraft block then not much i can help with to change it back to the first block. If making a block change into a block when right clicked then into another block when that block is right clicked then same steps just in the grey area is said block