Check for all blocks

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Check for all blocks

I now have a block that will steadily move up. All i need now is a easier way to check if ANY block is directly above it other than making a script for each block (blockAt (i,1,k) == (block here).

19062scott Ender Eye's picture
Ok after looking into

Ok after looking into somethings and testing somethings for the ==add block== bit look at the top area where it should be green with ==(In all cases)==change it to

isAirBlock[i, j, k]

then change that to j+1 NO SPACES

isAirBlock[i, j+1, k]

then do the same as I said before

http://mcreator.pylo.co/forum/12549/make-blocks-rise#comment-15010

with the j + 1 in the below area this will delete the block when ever it hits ANY block above that is not air tried and worked for me if any other problems then just ask

Genius. You are a genius.

Genius. You are a genius. Simply genius. With this help WoflCraft will soon be done. This is good as I am the High Wofofoler. Woflnia thanks you for your service.

It doesn't want to fly up. It

It doesn't want to fly up. It sits there, then when a block is placed over it, it deletes.

Never mind. I see my mistake.

Never mind. I see my mistake.

Never mind again. Sits there

Never mind again. Sits there like why not. *sigh*

Ok forget everything. I am

Ok forget everything. I am postponing development of this due to mass frustration which is due to: The block having the "locked chest texture", not floating up, making the blocks around it invisible....

19062scott Ender Eye's picture
ok i don't know anything

ok i don't know anything about the Locked chest texture *mainly I don't know what all you have for mods*

but it should float up I retested with the settings with just that one block in the mod and it works and it did not make the blocks around it invisible.

You may not of set the ticks up from 10 witch makes it lag and seems to cause this 30+ seems to be good to stop this

also here is a facebook link to some images I took of the settings would add into post but don't see anyway how to add images in :(.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1430555907260518&set=pcb.1430556...

well hope this helps some the only thing is it will still delete the block ones there is no air above it so it may need other settings to stop it when it gets to that though you said you wanted it to delete when it hits a block. also all settings tell the events where not changed.