Make blocks Rise!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Make blocks Rise!

I wish to have a block that, when created, will randomly go upwards in a random direction. All i can figure out how to do is remove the block, but i can't actually move it. I also want it to, when it cant go any higher, it deletes. Help?

19062scott Ender Eye's picture
Ok so you make the block

Ok so you make the block first then in the events leave it for now cause you need to make the block first. so when the block is done finsh it for now.

Then when back in the workshop ==Edit Element== of the block you just made

then check it so every thing is the way you wanted it and get back to ==STEP 4 EVENTS== change the Ticks to anything up to 1,000 for slow or 10 for fast and go to ==Update Tick== should be on the top end of the row

and ==ADD EVENT== go to ==REMOVE BLOCK== and click and change nothing then add it

then click ==Update Tick== aging then got to ==ADD BLOCK== and this one you will change the j to j + 1 then click the grey block area and put the same block in that will remove the old block and add the block above it tell 256 when it will delete itself just tested one myself to insure it works and it does

If you want it to stop when it hits a block above it someone easl will have to help you I am still new to this program and not Java exp.

Hope this helps

19062scott Ender Eye's picture
RE:Ok so you make the block

@19062scott Ender Eye As is it will go though any block that it hits that is above it

so you may need help stopping it cause I am still learning somethings and learned this for a 2 high plant to grow for corn so yea was working on it for a while

thanks. now i have to make it

thanks. now i have to make it do 2 things... have a block recognise when its touching it and have it delete when touching a block on the top.