Adding potion effect when sneaking while holding a gun? please help.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: -1
Adding potion effect when sneaking while holding a gun? please help.

I want to kinda create a scoped in kind of thing where when sneaking while holding the gun effects the player with slowness 6 for a few mila seconds. Please help! I appreciate it :)

Gems: 0
Yo can do it with a custom

Yo can do it with a custom key, this is the only way I know to do it. First make the Gun, without this custom event. Then make a new element "Key Bind". choose the key that is going to be used to scope. You will want to do this in survival, creative is optional. So check that box. Ignore the spacial events. Then add event "potion effect" and add the slowness. Finally up at the top of the events window, click the drop down box "(in all cases)" and click "itemInPlayersHand[] == item" and select the gun you made in the "mod" tab. Click done and your set! this key bind will only work now if you have the gun in hand! I hope you found this comment useful, and It may work if you make the scope key the crouch key, but IDK.

RE:Yo can do it with a custom

@SpaceMonkey_241 This is an accidental copy, srry

@SpaceMonkey_241 I tried this already but it did not work, i did not get slowness

Yo can do it with a custom

Yo can do it with a custom key, this is the only way I know to do it. First make the Gun, without this custom event. Then make a new element "Key Bind". choose the key that is going to be used to scope. You will want to do this in survival, creative is optional. So check that box. Ignore the spacial features. Then add event "potion effect" and add the slowness. Finally up at the top of the events window, click the drop down box "(in all cases)" and click "itemInPlayersHand[] == item" and select the gun you made in the "mod" tab. Click done and your set! this key bind will only work now if you have the gun in hand! I hope you found this comment useful, and It may work if you make the scope key the crouch key, but IDK.

Gems: -1

@SpaceMonkey_241 Yay!! Thank you so much! 

Can you explain how to do

Can you explain how to do this a little more please because i have no idea which event im supposed to put it in