Inverted Daylight sensor

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
19062scott Ender Eye's picture
Gems: 0
Inverted Daylight sensor

Hi I am trying to make the inverted daylight sensor with MCreator and unless I am doing something wrong I can't get it to work.

I am new to this and I have these settings enabled:

"Can provide power" checked

and in Step 4 - Events: "Redstone on" has "Redstone power" and "isNight[]" and I have tryed in event parameters "state of power (true/flase)" with "true" and also tryed all the #'s

plus when day the redstone is off with "redstone power" and "isDay[]" with parameters state of power at "false" and I also tryed "0" and nothing

So is there something that I'm missing or do I need a custom code to make the 1.8's inverted daylight sensor?

mtn dew 314's picture
Gems: -2
ur problem it not your fault

ur problem it not your fault
its a tiny bug in MCreator's coding

RE:ur problem it not your fault

@mtn dew 314 ok thanks
wishing it gets fixed cause most of the mods I use are not 1.8 yet so I would like to be able to make the inverted daylight sensor work.

xXMCXx's picture
Gems: 378
RE:RE:ur problem it not your fault

@19062scott Ender Eye If you are having issues with the code in MCreator, you should say something in the Suggestions Article. This allows Klemen to see it and get it fixed.

RE:RE:RE:ur problem it not your fault

@xXMCXx Thanks I reported as a bug hoping it gets fixed even though I am new to this I like the idea of this now I just got to start working on crops and stuff and seeing what easl I can do with this.

mtn dew 314's picture
Gems: -2
RE:RE:RE:ur problem it not your fault

@xXMCXx seriously xXMCXx you are the one that told mee about the it being a bug, u commented on my post -.-