ULTIMATE VEICALS MOD

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
ULTIMATE VEICALS MOD
Have you ever got tiered of walking in minecraft? well now its geting beter! This mod includes tanks, jets, milatary jets, train , air plans and ships! the tanks move very slow but they have to take a lote of shots to blow up, the tank has missles the blow up like TNT x 20. on the bottom left you will see an lowding bare with a missle that will make an exploshion like an TNT x 100! the jets fly wildly but thats all they have. the milatery jets can shoot misles like an tank but its like an TNT x 5. The air plain is difrent you span it in but the difrenc is there will be a giant rode and you have to clike an lever and a fancy door will open when your in you will see a lever but thats if your shot too much and theres an parachut. If you go up to the front theres an system thats how you start flying just right clike it and boom your in controll. If you want to go some where just right clike it agian and your free. Ow forgot to mention do you know why its inportant to jump off for inmergacys because the ship will explode! 

its not possible with

its not possible with MCreator cause it cant create vehicles

It is possible but its hard

It is possible but its hard MCreator can create Living Entity's and Minecarts are also Living Entity's

RE:It is possible but its hard

@JTK222 No, you cant create rideable mobs in MCreator

RE:RE:It is possible but its hard

@Mr. Sandiwch It is possible why do you think has MCreator a possibility to edit the Code?

battleaxe787's picture
I think I can help

Using mcreator you need to make an entity of a vehicle using techne find horse Ai from JavaScript youtube or Google and from there you could try to make it but it will require coding if I figure it out I'll put it on mcreator's webpage 

I've done... Now I just need

I've done... Now I just need a better model and textures...