CLASH OF CREEPERS

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
CLASH OF CREEPERS
My mod plan is to make CLASH OF CREEPER! This mod is a war of creepers there are new wepons new mobs and new dimentions! The main thing of this game is to fight about 150 crepers. you can also get an creeper in your team and so you now who's who you give them alphats! Humans are in the blue team while creepers are in the red team. When you defet all creepers you will get the CLASH creeper and that creeper isnt what you thik he is, Its the giant CREEPER OF DISTRUCTON! Each foot step is like an tnt x 20! Now to introduse the armor, there are 2 new sets of armor. The first strongest plate of armor is the Holy armor it has 20 fire reszistance, 5 speed, 1 jump boost and an strip of bows! The second strongest plate of armor is creeper armor it has exploding 1, death explod and creeper crown. The new wepons are creeper blade and staf of good. The staf of good has 9 damage and lites enimes on fire. the creeper blade does 8 damage and can switch stats one stat in the explosive and the second stat is incress damage to 10!

ok

ok

Thats an amazing idea! Keep

Thats an amazing idea! Keep working on it!

P.s Can you give me link when it ready? :]

Sounds like 6 yrs old kid's

Sounds like 6 yrs old kid's idea, yes. Sorry I can't help myself.