Model Extends ModelBase error

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Model Extends ModelBase error

I have gotten this error when tring to add a model to mcreator it has happened with the last 2 models Iv made there both completly different models at first I thought it was talking about maybe I accidently moved some pieces past the base in techne but I checked many times I even tried moviing the bottom pieces far above the base and non of that worked so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden it seems ever time one problem is fixxed another just pops up right after it, its really never ending can anyone please help me with this

is there anyone that can

is there anyone that can please help me with this I just can't figure out what is wrong I have 2 models with this error that I really need to work and I see no reason why they shouldn't

All the model pieces need to

All the model pieces need to be named differently
If you're still getting an error - make sure your PROJECT NAME is the one you enter once you've imported the .java file (you can get the project name by editing project and it's the thing you name when creating your model)

RE:All the model pieces need to

@LeBadWolf yes I know all of those things thank you though, Iv made several other models before these I mean the error makes it sound like my model has gone past the base in techne but thats not the case at all Iv even tried to move the pieces off of the base entirely and I still get this error so I have no idea what is going on with it

RE:All the model pieces need to

@LeBadWolf  omg thank you so much I've been trying to get my models into mc creator for days I never knew it was that simple