Having some model issues and have a few questions.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Having some model issues and have a few questions.

Just starting using MCreator early in the morning yesterday, finally got a mob made and added and ran the game to test, the model turned wonky and the left ear started floating off the head. There is also a box that hovers over the mob when looked at, not sure if it's a normal thing or what, but I'd prefer if it wasn't there.

(Sorry it's not the one from minecraft //tired)

Also wondering, is it possible to make custom mob animations for walking, head turning, etc? Not too fond of the static mobs that don't move.

Currently MCreator is limited

Currently MCreator is limited to static movement :( Techne 2 is in progress and will contain animatons built in though. I have no idea when its going to be released and added to MCreator but I have no idea why it would do that I've had models do really random things too.

RE:Currently MCreator is limited

@Tykinator It seems like both the ears mess up, the right one moves into the head while the left one floats off. http://puu.sh/hglwN/45c43f1fad.png @Tykinator

Whoops, still getting used to

Whoops, still getting used to the forums, excuse me for the double tags.

Sorry for triple post but,

Sorry for triple post but, just finished making a second mob via this program, only for it to appear invisible and be extremely laggy :/