Please help!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Please help!

I made a new mod, and imported my textures. I made a new block that you can mine and you get something. I added it to minecraft and the mining part works, but the textures are totally different. I mined to look for the block and I look and find this purple- black block and when I mine it I get the item and it is purple and black too. The armour i made looks normal in the toolbar, but when I put it on it is purple and black too, it looks like I am wearing a weird block. The sword is fine, but the block and items are very strange. Please help me!

When the blocks/items are

When the blocks/items are black and purple, they're untextured. Have you put your texture files on your blocks/items while you were creating it? (If not or if you're confused, go back to MCreator and select your untextured item. Then there should be a text saying: Item texture. Click on the blank box above the text, then you'll see all of the textures you've made.
Please tell me if my advice helped you. ;)

RE:When the blocks/items are

@KateMuffins39 The texture is there, and it is 16x16 size. I checked everything with the block and items and they seem fine, please help me.

I don't think that is it,

I don't think that is it, mcreator usually doesn't let you go past the texture screen without a texture