CRAZY mob Mulitipling Issue

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
CRAZY mob Mulitipling Issue

ok Iv been having a crazy glitch with my created mobs at first I thought that the spawn amount and spawn probability was to high so I set all 3 spawn settings, probability,least amount,and most amount to 1 and I still get this problem

the spawning goes CRAZY when they spawn they spawn in groups of 4 or 5 and they spawn A LOT all over the place and they even start falling from the sky dieing on impact it just goes completely insane to the point I have to close out minecraft and remove my mod cause the cleanup would be to much I really need some help here its very out of control

why does no one ever answer

why does no one ever answer any of the help topics I or anyone else posts if we have a problem and can't get any help we can't use it anymore so its no good to anyone

I have answered to of your

I have answered to of your replies don't exagurate

RE:I had the same problem with

@TheHelpfulPenguin
I know and I really appreciate it but you are like the only one and its not just me I looked at a lot of forum topics on here and it seems like no one has any real answers for anybody Id like to at least know something about the problem I'm having even if its just an admin telling me their working on it

RE:RE:I had the same problem with

@DarkDrakeShadow
I really am sorry I didn't mean to belittle the help you've given me it just gets frustrating working with a program as sensitive as this and this is really the only place to find any help for it, iv been posting many help topics and trust me look through other peoples help topics and you'll see there is very little help being given Id help myself but I don't know either

I had the same problem with

I had the same problem with one of my mobs I though it was spawn count but I set it to one and they still spawned all over. I suggest editing the code

RE:I had the same problem with

@TheHelpfulPenguin
I noticed it might not be happening to all of them but I'm having a problem with a global event and variant list error (something else no one has an answer for) so I couldn't find out for sure so could you check something for me, could you create a some different mobs with creature,mob,and ambient types and see if one over spawns and others don't cause I'm not sure but it might have something to do with setting it to ambient

RE:RE:I had the same problem with

@DarkDrakeShadow
yea it does have something to do with it only the ones with mob type ambient and I have behavioral as creature, the ones I have set to other stuff aren't spawning out of control................BTW you wouldn't happen to know anything about that Variant list global event thing would you it keeps happening and I have to rest mcreator and do everything all over