GLOBAL EVENT AND VARIABLE LIST ERROS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
GLOBAL EVENT AND VARIABLE LIST ERROS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I can't export my mod anymore because of this and although Iv seen this problem in another forum post it was not resolved I don't know how to fix it cause its not from anything I put on that can just be deleted those things where already on it and I have done nothing to either of those selections I REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE

V   here is the Gradle log error report  V

E:\progam downloads\minecraft\minecraft crafting\MOD MAKING\MCreator 1.5.5 [1.7.10] to create mods and stuff\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_GlobalEventsStevenUniverseWorld.java:133: error: class mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld is public, should be declared in a file named mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld.java
public class mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld{
       ^
E:\progam downloads\minecraft\minecraft crafting\MOD MAKING\MCreator 1.5.5 [1.7.10] to create mods and stuff\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_VarListStevenUniverseWorld.java:3: error: class mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld is public, should be declared in a file named mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld.java
public class mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld{
       ^
2 errors

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

I had this problem earlier

I had this problem earlier and figured it out. Here are my instructions
1. delete the mcreator icon (I do not know if this is necessary but I did it)
2. open mcreator using the .batch file
3. if you are happy with using the .batch file you can skip these parts but otherwise you need to export the workspace to a mcr file
4. redownload the mcreator version you were using
5. Now import the mcr file into your icon launched mcreator
TADA you are finished!!!!!!
:) :) :)

It turns out the other

It turns out the other solution was a temporary one

I have tested this one for several hours delete the var list file and the global events file

RE:It turns out the other

@TheHelpfulPenguin
really thats awesome, how do you delete them though clicking on them just takes you into it

RE:RE:It turns out the other

@DarkDrakeShadow
and I can't seem to find them in any of the folders

in the crash report it will

in the crash report it will tell you the two file names
mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld.java is one and mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld.java is the other. In file explorer (the place with the folders) you need to go into which ever folder you keep mcreator and in the search bar you need to copy paste the names (one at a time) depending on how many times you tried to export the mod depends on how many of these .java files there will be. Delete only the ones with these names or you will mess up your mod a little. TA DA!! :)

RE:in the crash report it will

@TheHelpfulPenguin
alright awesome it seems to work thank you, you really are the only one helping me out on this and you really are I really appreciate it, you should let this Person know as well I'm sure he will appreciate it as well he is having the same problem

http://mcreator.pylo.co/forum/11649/help-global-events-and-variables

RE:in the crash report it will

@TheHelpfulPenguin getting rid of that problem help me confirm my other its making them Ambient it seems to be the only one that causes it to I changed it and there not spawning out of control anymore

same eaxact problem. same

same eaxact problem. same files giving the error. I have never made any global events or variables. this all started when i added a new ore to generate but deleting that ore doesnt fix it and theres nothing wrong with the ore and theres no events anywhere on any of my things.

I deleted the files but the program still thinks they are there

when I delete them, then

when I delete them, then recompile my mod it re-creates them in the same spot