Im getting an globalevents error message out of no where

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Im getting an globalevents error message out of no where

hey Im getting thi error message and I didn't even change anything it was working fine now all of a sudden I keep getting the same error when ever I add something or try to export and its not any of the things i added there all fine it says something about the globalevent but I haven't done anything to that

E:\progam downloads\minecraft\minecraft crafting\MOD MAKING\MCreator 1.5.5 [1.7.10] to create mods and stuff\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_GlobalEventsStevenUniverseWorld.java:133: error: class mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld is public, should be declared in a file named mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld.java
public class mcreator_GlobalEventsstevenUniverseWorld{
       ^
E:\progam downloads\minecraft\minecraft crafting\MOD MAKING\MCreator 1.5.5 [1.7.10] to create mods and stuff\forge\build\sources\java\mod\mcreator\mcreator_VarListStevenUniverseWorld.java:3: error: class mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld is public, should be declared in a file named mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld.java
public class mcreator_VarListstevenUniverseWorld{
       ^
2 errors

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileJava'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

SAME PROBLEM pylo plz fix

SAME PROBLEM

pylo plz fix

getting the same issue. it

getting the same issue. it seems this program is just issue after issue and no one seems to be responding to them. please fix this ffs