Multiple Entries with Same Key

1 post / 0 new
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/08/2014 - 03:27
Gems: 0
Multiple Entries with Same Key

Cannot start test environment in MCreator 1.5.5 (brand-new mod/workspace/install).

 

Here is the whole error:

 

>[13:05:42] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:displayCrashReport:388]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
>// I let you down. Sorry :(
>Time: 3/21/15 1:05 PM
>Description: Initializing game
>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Multiple entries with same key: TestEnvironmentMod=FMLMod:TestEnvironmentMod{1.0} and TestEnvironmentMod=FMLMod:TestEnvironmentMod{1.0}
> at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap.checkNoConflict(ImmutableMap.java:150)
> at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.checkNoConflictInBucket(RegularImmutableMap.java:104)
> at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.<init>(RegularImmutableMap.java:70)
> at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap$Builder.build(ImmutableMap.java:254)
> at com.google.common.collect.Maps.uniqueIndex(Maps.java:1166)
> at com.google.common.collect.Maps.uniqueIndex(Maps.java:1140)
> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:349)
> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:468)
> at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:204)
> at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:522)
> at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:931)
> at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:164)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
> at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)
> at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)
>A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>-- Head --
>Stacktrace:
> at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap.checkNoConflict(ImmutableMap.java:150)
> at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.checkNoConflictInBucket(RegularImmutableMap.java:104)
> at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.<init>(RegularImmutableMap.java:70)
> at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap$Builder.build(ImmutableMap.java:254)
> at com.google.common.collect.Maps.uniqueIndex(Maps.java:1166)
> at com.google.common.collect.Maps.uniqueIndex(Maps.java:1140)
> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:349)
> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:468)
> at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:204)
> at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:522)
>-- Initialization --
>Details:
>Stacktrace:
> at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:931)
> at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:164)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
> at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
> at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)
> at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)
>-- System Details --
>Details:
> Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
> Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
> Java Version: 1.7.0_60, Oracle Corporation
> Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
> Memory: 26034344 bytes (24 MB) / 141008896 bytes (134 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)
> JVM Flags: 0 total; 
> AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
> IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
> FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1230 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1230 5 mods loaded, 0 mods active
> mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
> FML{7.10.85.1230} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeSrc-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar) 
> Forge{10.13.2.1230} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeSrc-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar) 
> TestEnvironmentMod{1.0} [TestEnvironmentMod] (modid-1.0.jar) 
> TestEnvironmentMod{1.0} [TestEnvironmentMod] (modid-1.0.jar) 
> Launched Version: 1.7.10
> LWJGL: 2.9.1
> OpenGL: Quadro FX 770M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
> GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
>Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
>Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
>Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
> Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
> Type: Client (map_client.txt)
> Resource Packs: []
> Current Language: English (US)
> Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
> Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
> Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
>[13:05:42] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:displayCrashReport:398]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Pylo\MCreator155\forge\eclipse\.\crash-reports\crash-2015-03-21_13.05.42-client.txt
>:runClient FAILED
>FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
>* What went wrong:
>Execution failed for task ':runClient'.
>> Process 'command 'C:\Pylo\MCreator155\jdk\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value -1
>BUILD FAILED
>Total time: 26.26 secs
>* Try:
>Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
 
 
 
======
 
This may have already been answered; but it's hard to find a similar post on here with a lot of the subject lines being pretty nondescriptive. :P