Tesla gun like my old p2 mod (plz help)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Tesla gun like my old p2 mod (plz help)

Alright, nobody actually knows what my old portal 2 mod actually was, but i want to sortof remake the gameplay mechanic in minecraft.

basically i want to make a gun that shoots a special projectile that activates either an orange block or a blue block's redstone signal, but only when the projectile hits a certain type of grey block.

so if i left click and shoot the grey block, the blue block would activate a redstone signal or if i shoot the grey block with right click the orange one would activate instead. This would be great for an adeventure map; and i might be able to remake my game in minecraft this way.

Edited by: BluetheFox on 03/22/2015 - 18:54

really no replies yet?

really no replies yet?

If i put a bit of time and

If i put a bit of time and effort into this I could make a portal gun mod with ease
But currently MCreator can only shoot arrows, unless you know how to change the code but I do not so would that be alright?

Wait sorry I misread, I

Wait sorry I misread, I thought you wanted to be shooting a grey block XD as in the grey block was the projectile. lol

yeah; i mean the grey block

yeah; i mean the grey block as a target to shoot. if you could code that and everything that would be great;

its not really a portal gun though. it just activates orange/blue depending on if you right or left clicked at a grey block