can not conect to pylo server. some functions may not work! error: class java.net.socket exception

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)
can not conect to pylo server. some functions may not work! error: class java.net.socket exception

I installed mcreator and it worked, I made a mod with it and then i clicked reset program and it glitched, so i deleted all the files and blah blah blah, the steps of installing it, set variables, inserted files and did everything, then I launched mcreator.exe, when it got to downloading required files it ses this "can not conect to pylo server. some functions may not work! error: class java.net.socket exception" and then just stays on that for hour on end and never goes passed it~!!

Gems: 489
Solution

Just click OK and ignore it. It may work. You need to have internet connection without proxys or pages in lock. This happens if MCreator can't reach Pylo server data or ping to google.com

Gems: 0
Me too

Bug with the lack of connection to the server makes it not I create a module and the applicationI installed several times. What to do?

it happens to me to try to

it happens to me to try to connect on the net to google.com i can go on google
thats why

quando inicio o mcreator fica

quando inicio o mcreator fica conectando ao pylo servers por horas e nunca abre o mcreator

i connect to the internet but

i connect to the internet but it says connecting to pylo servers. if i disconnect the internet some functions may not work. how do i fix this?