What's hapenning with my mod????

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
philipS's picture
Gems: 0
What's hapenning with my mod????

I've got a problem. When I install my mod the worlds take too much to generate, and when it's finished, it only generates an empty void bugged world (like when the chunks doesn't load).

I tried to pre-generate a world without the mod, and next install the mod. The chunks generated without the mod are fine, but after install the mod new chunks doesn't load.

I also tried on superflat, and it works perfectly, so it's something with the world generation. But the only thing that my mod adds to the world generation is a ore. So, what is hapenning with my ore?

Seth5443's picture
Gems: 6
I might be able to help, but

I might be able to help, but please give me some more specific information.
What does your ore/block haves? Does it haves any special events? Tell me the full details about it, please. and How high is its texture?

philipS's picture
RE:I might be able to help, but

@Seth5443 It was just an ore that drops 2 gems. The texture is 16x16, and It doesn't has any special events.
I removed it from my mod and it works fine. I created other stuff so I will not need it anymore, but thanks for the help anyways

Seth5443's picture
Gems: 6
RE:RE:I might be able to help, but

@philipS Oh okay, sorry that i was not of any help, i wish you good luck on your mod :)

I think I've found a bug. The

I think I've found a bug. The exact same thing happens to me, and my ore is set to spawn in two item as well. One is the ore itself, and the other is using 'Spawn Gem' event. It seems if you make a block that uses that event that also is generated in the world, it crashes. Mine only works on Superflat which means it is a generation glitch.

philipS's picture
Thanks seth :) and congrats

Thanks seth :) and congrats for the mod of the week

PingJayPeg, my ore its just a normal ore, i dont use any effects, when I break it drops 2 gems, like redstone or diamond, instead of the ore. I also tried to drop the ore instead of the gem, and it doesn't work :(

I will try to remake it when I have time