Remove Blaze flame effect or changing fire attack point on War Of The Worlds Mod?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Remove Blaze flame effect or changing fire attack point on War Of The Worlds Mod?

Hello, I'm currently trying to make the final changes on my "War If The Worlds" mod. Only one problem is remaining, the Martian War Machine's heat ray, the war machine is essentially a boss blaze with a different model and skin, but as seen in the picture below, the fire charges shoot from the bottom. Which wouldn't be TOO big of a problem if the blaze didn't light in flame. I just want to know if I can move the firing point to the red eye at the top, even f the flames remain, it would look pretty cool. So either remove the flames, or move the attack point, is either of these possible? If so how can they be accomplished?

So...is this even possible or

So...is this even possible or what?

It is but not using the Blaze

It is but not using the Blaze AI Preset I will look if I can send you the single pieces of the AI

RE:It is but not using the Blaze

@JTK222 I appreciate it. That's what I was attempting to do as a next step. I'm actually redoing all of the models and NPCs anyway, so it would be really helpful. I'm trying to use MCreator as a base, and learn mod making as I go.