Wooden Planks Recipe Bug

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gems: 0
Wooden Planks Recipe Bug

I am remaking my old mod for modloader Infinity Tools, and my most popular item in that was woodstone. A combination of wood and stone, in making the recipie for the woodstone sword I encountered a bug. The recipie is 1 stick 1 wood plank then 1 cobblestone. However, when I use the block provided by Mcreator the Blocks.planks (no number) the item cannot be created with ANY planks. However I can make it so it only uses 1 type of wood, except I would highly like to have it use all of the wood planks like any other recipie that uses wood planks. I looked at the source code to see if I could change it manually however I am not skilled enough in coding to accomplish this. I will however put the code here so if anyone does know how to change it manually they are welcome to post it here and aid in my struggle.

In attempting to copy and paste this into the box I was surprised to see that it is impossible to copy and paste into this forum. While this is irritating beyond measure, I would like some help with my mod so I will type the recipie code into the forum.

In re-writing the code into this forum I happened upon a realization when trying to find a way around this issue. When you use the Block.planks block in the recipie it deletes the item number in the code, resulting in - new ItemStack(Blocks.planks, 1), ... For some reason, this causes MCreator to make the recipie to ONLY USE OAK WOOD PLANKS! this is not acceptable and I do hope that the manager/maker of this application will fix it in due time. Untill this is fixed I need pointers on other ways I can make it so all of the wood planks make this item. I have already attempted to add in multiple recipe's to the item and its either not possible or I did it wrong. PLEASE HELP. I would love to work on some mods but can't while this issue remains unsolved. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from some helpfull people soon.

Gems: 0
I am not sure if you have

I am not sure if you have seen that but there is a multi plank above the Oak wood plank^^ Just use it and you are able to use all Plank types :D